Grayhill introduces 3D displays
Grayhill, Inc. delivers a 3D series of displays for off-highway vehicle cabs, in 5-in and 7-in sizes. The 3D displays are designed for the rugged conditions and harsh environments common in agriculture, construction, and mining vehicles. All displays in the 3D Series undergo testing to ensure they meet the ISO and ANSI specifications, such as environmental seal, temperature range, and electrical conditions.
The displays use a scratch-resistant, anti-glare window that optically bonds to the LCD to ensure sunlight readability. The flush-mounted displays blend with vehicle cabs to provide a modern look and feel. The Linux OS supports Qt and CODESYS development platforms. Additionally, the 3D series displays can use Grayhill’s VUI Builder software tool for integration with an ECU. VUI Builder is employed to create screens and graphic objects that display real-time gauge data, alert messages, clocks/run meters, diagnostics, maintenance information, machine setups, and operator instructions.
Other key advantages include:
- Intuitive touch technology, with select and swipe made easy
- Responsive PCAP touchscreen: gloved finger recognition even when the display surface is wet (IP67 front & rear)
- Multi-CAN flexibility: J1939 capable, CANopen capable
- 3 Video inputs and up to 2 CAN interfaces
- Powerful processor: 3 second boot time (VUI Builder)
- Bright backlit display: high-contrast text and full-color graphics for superior daylight readability
For more information on the 3D series, visit www.grayhill.com/products/vehicle-displays/.