Top 2018 trends impacting the world’s power and energy footprint
GaN Systems unveiled the five trends for 2018 which the company believes will have a major impact on the world’s power and energy footprint.
- Acceleration of vehicle electrification development and demand
- More efficient data centers will postpone new buildouts
- Democratizing solar energy comes to be realized with energy storage systems
- Wireless charging becomes commonplace
- Growing emphasis on energy savings in manufacturing plants and factories across the world
At the center of these 2018 trends is power and the need to develop and provide new system design opportunities for smaller, lighter, lower-cost, and more-efficient power systems.
GaN Systems believes the power electronics industry can do this by seeking new power design approaches.
For more information, visit www.gansystems.com.