New OTAmatic for connected vehicle over-the-air software updates and data management
Airbiquity announced the launch of OTAmatic, an automotive over-the-air (OTA) solution designed to orchestrate and automate software updates and data management for connected vehicles. According to Airbiquity, the OTAmatic solution takes the complexity out of automotive OTA by reliably and securely orchestrating and automating multi-ECU software updates and data management—at scale.
The company reports that the product is production-ready and has been specifically designed and engineered for automotive. It can be purchased at the component level or as an end-to-end solution; can be deployed in the Airbiquity cloud and includes the following features:
- Over-the-Air Orchestration: Policy-driven dependency, rollback, and recovery
- End-to-End Security: Standards-based certification, authentication, and encryption
- Data Management Framework: Dynamic data collection and upgradable analytics
- Bandwidth & Storage Management: Intelligent network selection, data caching, and transfer
- Consumer Interaction & Privacy: Customized notifications, prompts, and consent
- Campaign Management: Campaign creation, approvals, reporting, and administration
More information about Airbiquity and OTAmatic can be found at www.airbiquity.com.