New report offers analysis on autonomous vehicle market
A report from London-based business analyst firm visiongain expects the global autonomous vehicle market to reach $4.5 billion in 2017. According to the report, the market will consist primarily of Level 3 autonomous technology, with Levels 4 and 5 occurring later.
The market’s value and widespread acceptance of autonomous vehicles will be spearheaded by advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), mapping technologies, and sensors, according to the report. Consumers will accept ADAS technologies first, which will then open the door to full autonomy later in the decade.
Report highlights include:
- An Analysis of key players in autonomous vehicle technologies
- The global autonomous vehicle market outlook and analysis from 2017-2027
- Autonomous vehicle forecasts and analysis by autonomy level from 2017-2027
- Regional autonomous vehicle market forecasts from 2017-2027
- North America autonomous vehicle forecast 2017-2027
- Europe autonomous vehicle forecast 2017-2027
- Asia Pacific autonomous vehicle forecast 2017-2027
To get an overview or to download the report, visit: www.visiongain.com/Report/1874/Autonomous-Vehicle-(AV)-Market-Analysis-Report-2017-2027