Call for Speakers
Autonomous Vehicle Technology is seeking presentation abstracts to be considered for the inaugural 2019 Autonomous Vehicle Technology Connect event.
The new, single-day conference and table-top expo will focus on the technology and engineering of autonomous, connected and electrified vehicles, including new mobility services and the broader ecosystem of city planning and the industries involved with the design, building and engineering of infrastructure.
Join top executives, directors, and other decision makers from vehicle manufacturers and suppliers, communications and technology companies, architects, engineers and building contractors, construction firms, government, academia, consultants to discuss the future of transportation and the built environment.
Interested in speaking at this groundbreaking event?
Submit your presentation proposal today!
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- High-level outlooks for the future of design and technology for industry decision makers
- Business and technical trends as well as thought leadership on topics that are innovative, stimulating, and cutting edge for the vehicle, architecture, and construction industries
- Content that relates to the intersection of vehicle autonomy, connectivity, electrification, and mobility services with architecture and built-environment design, city planning, and construction engineering.
- Knowledge of the latest regulations and how to meet the most demanding standards
- Built Environment Building & Construction
- Chips & Controllers
- City Planning & Smart Cities
- Delivery of Goods
- Electrification & Charging
- Investment Banking & Venture Capital
- Legal & Liability
- Mobility Equity
- Mobility Services
- Policy & Regulations
- Traffic Management
- Vehicle Development & Forecasting
DEADLINE: Submit topic proposals by MARCH 29, 2019 for Program Consideration.